- Free Wi-Fi
- Public computers
- Print & copy
- Gallery space
About Stinson Beach Library
- Welcome to the Stinson Beach Library – close to the Beach and the Mountain.
- Features a welcoming patio garden with wi-fi access, perfect for reading, study or gathering.
- Monthly book club and regular storytimes (during the school year), as well as many exciting events for all ages.
- Large, up-to-date collection of books, books on CD, large-type books, DVDs, magazines and newspapers. Large collection of music CDs. Wonderful collection of art books.
- Spanish language materials for children, teens and adults.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- 7 public computers for adults & teens
- 1 public computer for children
- 1 ADA workstation – coming soon
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
Print & Copy
- B&W printer
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- Handicapped parking spaces
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible self-check machine and book return
Donating Books & Materials
- We accept small quantities of donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Larger donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place.
- Books should be in good condition. We also accept DVDs, videos, CDs and magazines.
- We do not accept textbooks. (The Friends do not accept textbooks or magazines).
- Donated items are usually sold at the branch.
- Friends of the Marin County Free Library
- Friends of Bolinas Stinson Beach Libraries – For information, please contact the Stinson Beach Library at 415-868-0252.
- Stinson Beach Library has a combination reading room and art exhibit space with changing local exhibits.