About South Novato Library
- Welcome to the South Novato Library located in the Hamilton area in Novato.
- Features a welcoming courtyard with free wi-fi access, perfect for reading, study or gathering.
- Wide variety of storytimes and childrens programming, as well as exciting events for all ages.
- Large, up-to-date collection of books, books on CD, large-type books, DVDs, magazines and newspapers, plus a smaller collection of music CDs.
- Spanish language materials for children, teens and adults. Spanish-speaking staff available.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- Computer reservations are recommended. Reservations can be made at the branch or online.
- 10 public computers for adults & teens
- 3 public AWE stations for children
- 1 ADA workstation
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- B&W & color printers
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- Scanner – print, fax, email or save documents to USB
- To print to this location from your computer or mobile device, visit our MobilePrint page.
Donating Books & Materials
- We accept small quantities of donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Larger donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place.
- Books should be in good condition. We also accept DVDs, videos, CDs and magazines.
- We do not accept textbooks. (The Friends do not accept textbooks or magazines).
- Donated items are usually sold at the branch or at the Friends bookstore.