About Point Reyes Library
- Welcome to the Point Reyes Library, located at the gateway to the Point Reyes National Seashore.
- Features wi-fi access, comfortable chairs for reading, study or meeting your neighbor.
- Monthly computer classes and book clubs, bi-monthly storytimes (except during summer), weekly knitting classes as well as many programs for all ages.
- Large, up-to-date collection of books, books on CD, large-type books, DVDs, magazines and newspapers. Smaller collection of music CDs.
- Spanish language materials for children, teens and adults. Spanish-speaking staff available.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- Computer reservations are recommended. Reservations can be made at the branch or online.
- 7 public computers for adults & teens
- 1 public computer for children
- 1 ADA workstation
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- B&W & color printers
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- Scanner – print, fax, email or save documents to USB
- To print to this location from your computer or mobile device, visit our MobilePrint page.
Donating Books & Materials
- We accept small quantities of donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Larger donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place.
- Books should be in good condition. We also accept DVDs, videos, CDs and magazines.
- We do not accept textbooks. (The Friends do not accept textbooks or magazines).
- Donated items are usually sold at the branch or at the Friends bookstore.
- Point Reyes Library and West Marin Literacy Services share a community room. Our community room is used for ESL tutors & students, for classes, and for other community events.
- The Children’s and Teen rooms display wall-hung artwork. Please call the library to inquire about a display.