- Free Wi-Fi
- Public computers
- Print & copy
- Scan & fax
About Novato Library
We’ve got a central courtyard garden with free wi-fi access, a bakery right across the bridge, and a stellar collection including Spanish language materials for children, teens and adults.
Se habla español.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- Computer reservations are recommended. Reservations can be made online or at the branch.
- 11 public computers for adults & teens
- 4 public computers for children
- 1 ADA workstation
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
- Wireless printing from laptops is available. Download the software needed to print at Novato Library. Check with library staff for more information.
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- B&W & color printers
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- Scanner – print, fax, email or save documents to USB
eBook & Computer Help by Appointment
- One-to-One eBook Help by appointment (in English)
Sign up for a 20 minute session at the Information Desk or by calling 415-473-2050.
- Learn to use your tablet or computer basics (in Spanish)
To sign up for an hour appointment, please leave your information at the Information Desk or leave a message at 415-473-2068.
Aprenda a usar su tableta o lo básico en computación. (en Español)
Para obtener una cita de una hora, por favor deje su información en el Escritorio de Información o deje un mensaje al 415-473-2068.
Donating Books & Materials
- We accept small quantities of donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Larger donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place.
- Books should be in good condition. We also accept DVDs, CDs and magazines.
- We do not accept textbooks. (The Friends do not accept textbooks or magazines).
- Donated items are usually sold at the branch or at the Friends bookstore.