No more reaching your article limit each month! The library has subscribed to the digital version of The New York Times. Enjoy unlimited access to NYTimes.com:
- Includes multimedia, reviews and opinion, blogs, video and more
- Entire New York Times Online site including International, Spanish and Chinese editions
- Works with any existing NYTimes.com account
Accessing NYTimes Online Through the Library
Step 1: Get a code
Click the button to access the library’s portal
NYTimes Library Access
You’ll be taken to a screen with the heading “A special offer from The New York Times” with a code already filled into the form – click the “Redeem” button and you’ll be taken to a screen to create a NYTimes.com account.
Step 2: Login or Create an Account
In order to use your code, you’ll need to associate it with a NYTimes.com account. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one. Sign up with your email or through your existing Facebook or Twitter accounts. You might already have a NYTimes.com account, in which case you should click the “Log in here” link instead. If you’ve forgotten your password you can follow the prompts to have it sent to you again.
Step 3: Use your pass
Once you’ve either logged in with a current account or created an account, you’ll be taken to a SUCCESS page which tells you your pass is active.
Your pass will work on any computer where you log in to your NYTimes.com account, so you can use it on your iPad, work computer, laptop, wherever.
If you have the New York Times app, or want to download it, you’ll also have unlimited 24 hour access there as well once you’ve logged into the app with your NYTimes.com account. You’ll also get a confirmation email sent to whichever email account you used to sign up with NYTimes.com.
- You already have a NYTimes.com account set up and you try to login on the “Sign Up” screen
- You try to login on the “Log In” screen and you don’t have an NYTimes.com account yet
- You already have a paid digital subscription to NYTimes.com associated with your email address
- You currently have a remote pass activated (if your 24 hours isn’t up yet)