The Mission of the Marin County Library Foundation (MCLF) is to insure that the Marin County Free Library system will have sufficient financial resources to create and maintain a dynamic modern library system with excellent facilities and technology to serve the needs of all Marin County residents.
The current goals of the Marin County Library Foundation are to:
- Spearhead capital campaigns to fully meet the long-term needs of the Marin County Free Library system
- Encourage local community initiatives in support of the various libraries
- Promote recognition and support of the Marin County Free Library system as a vital community resource
- Dick Brown – Director
- Joel Fugazzotto – Vice-President
- Dodie Goldberg – Director
- Alison Howard – Treasurer
- Kate Knickerbocker – Director
- Mary Moore – Director
- Liz Paris – Director
- Diane Rosenberger – Secretary
- Chantel Walker – President
The Marin County Library Foundation usually meets as needed at the Marin Civic Center, Library Administration Conference Room #414. Please contact 415-473-3220 for meeting information.
If you are interested in joining the Foundation, please call 415-473-3220 for more information.