Upcoming Election & Important Dates:
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 – Statewide General Election
- Polls are open from 7:00am – 8:00pm.
California Election Deadlines:
- Monday, October 22 – Last day to register to vote. Online or Postmark by October 22. (You can still “conditionally” register and vote at your County elections office after the 15-day voter registration deadline.)
- Tuesday, October 30 – Last day that County elections officials will accept any voter’s application for a vote-by-mail ballot.
Personally delivered ballots: Must be delivered by close of polls (8:00pm) on November 6, 2018.
Mailed ballots: Must be postmarked on or before November 6, 2018, and received by your county elections office no later than November 9, 2018.
Where & How to Vote:
County of Marin – Elections / Registrar of Voters (Election information, Voter registration & resources & accessibility)
What’s ON & NOT ON the Ballot:
Become an Informed Voter:
- Marin County Candidates Forum – Schedule / Videos
- The League Recommends [pdf]
- Pros and Cons [pdf]
- Pro & Con Public Event Schedule & Videos
- Easy Voter Guide (English – Español)
Preparing to Vote (from League of Women Voters of California Education Fund)
California on Ballotpedia (from Ballotpedia, an online encyclopedia of politics and elections)
FactCheck.org (a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania)
County of Marin Voting & Election Resources (Election Results & Schedule, Local measures, and more)
Marin County Elections Office & Contact:
Lynda Roberts, Registrar of Voters
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.