Looking for a great read for your book club? Check out our collection of book club kits, which include 10 copies of a book, a discussion guide and sign-out sheet in an easy-to-carry tote bag.
Book Club Kits are available for adult book clubs, as well as for kids and teens!
How to Get It
- Search the library’s catalog for “adult book club kits“. (Or “teen book club kits” or “kids book club kits“).
- Check availability and place a hold online or by phone to any branch.
- The kit will be sent to your chosen library location and placed on the holdshelf, ready for you to check out.
How It Works
- Check out the kit on your library card and distribute the book copies to the members of your book group. Use the included sign-out sheet to keep track of the books.
- The kit checks out for 6 weeks and cannot be renewed.
- When you have finished with the book, your book group should return all of the copies to you. The kit must be returned to the library as a complete set.
- The person who checks out the kit is responsible for the entire kit.
Here are some of the titles that we offer as Book Club Kits: