About Bolinas Library
- Welcome to the Bolinas Library, right downtown in the thick of Bolinas life!
- Monthly book club and regular storytimes (during the school year), as well as many exciting events for all ages.
- Up-to-date collection of books, books on CD, large-type books, DVDs, magazines and local newspapers. Smaller collection of music CDs.
- Spanish language materials for children, teens and adults.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- Computer reservations are recommended. Reservations can be made by phone or at the branch.
- 3 public computers for adults & teens
- 1 public computer for children
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
Print & Copy
- B&W printer
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- To print to this location from your computer or mobile device, visit our MobilePrint page.
- Handicapped parking spaces
- Accessible self-check machine
Donating Books & Materials
- We do not accept donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place.
- Friends of the Marin County Free Library
- Friends of the Bolinas Stinson Beach Libraries –
For information, please contact the Bolinas Library at 415-868-1171.