Thanks to the support of Measure A, the Marin County Free Library has developed preferred concepts for remodeling the front portion of the Civic Center, Corte Madera, Fairfax, Marin City and Novato Libraries. The Inverness Library is undergoing renovations to maximize accessibility.
Why is the library remodeling?
- Make high demand materials easier to access
- Provide a single help desk
- Allow more convenient, efficient returns and efficient check-out
- Get materials on the shelf more quickly
- Ensure accessible facilities
- Plan for the future to meet flexible needs
What won’t change as part of the remodel?
- The excellent staff – no one will be losing their job and in fact they’ll be more available to help you.
> Back to top